Thursday, June 19, 2008

Card of the Week

Holy crap! I was doing pretty good there, posting every couple days, then life just jumped on me. You all probably think that getting a new post out of me is like pulling teeth, which is one of the reasons I haven't posted in the first place. Everything is healing nicely (to quote Frank Zappa), so I thought I'd celebrate my "glorious" return to blogging by posting one of the coolest cards I've pulled in a long time.



This Chipper Jones card came out of a pack of 2003 Fleer Focus Jersey Edition.The subset it's in is called Materialistic. The picture is actually printed on a huge piece of jersey-style fabric. It's apparently printed on something like what they used on their away jerseys, which makes me wonder if there's a home jersey version. To answer your question, no, dayf, it's not for sale or trade. :-P

No comments: