Saturday, November 15, 2008

The best laid plans...

Due to the downturn in the economy, the post office in my town was forced to cut its hours. When I got up this morning, though, I wasn't worried about any of that. All I wanted to do was to lay in bed, go to the bank and post office, and get stuff ready for my date tonight. Imagine my surprise when I see this at the post office:



I said a couple words I probably shouldn't have said, then as I bent over to pick up my umbrella (it's raining here), I dropped my cellphone and said a few more of those words.

I've got a day off Friday, so I should (finally) be able to get stuff mailed out to Thorzul, Steve, and Joe then.

1 comment:

--David said...

I never knew until a few days ago that the post office in my podunk town is open only from 9:00-10:30am on Saturdays. WTH!? Why bother being opened at all....

code: phogrami. i don't know if that is photos that have been folded into weird animals or an award handed out to photos of singers....