Thursday, December 25, 2008

So this is Christmas...

I know I've been gone a while. I haven't been in the mood to post anything for the past few days. (The flu and a broken heart will do that to ya.) Things are finally starting to look again, though, and just in time for Christmas!

I want to thank the fine folks at Cardboard Addiction, I Am Joe Collector, and Cardboard Junkie for the cards they've sent me lately. Add those to what I've bought lately, and I've got 5 HUGE stacks of cards to add to my database. Frankly, they're scaring the sh*t out of me. I need to get them done eventually, though.

Anyway, I wanted to wish all o' dang y'all a Merry Christmas! I hope everyone will get what they asked for.

1 comment:

Dinged Corners said...

Happy almost New Year, Billy! from Lucy & Patricia