Sunday, June 21, 2009

Flea Market Finds

As some of you know, I just got my driver's license this past Wednesday. To celebrate, I went on a road trip to visit my cousins in Caldwell, Ohio. On the way home Saturday, I decided to stop at the Rink's flea market in nearby Marietta. There were a couple booths/stalls/whatchamacallits that sold baseball cards, and this is what I bought.



A quartet of 1977 Topps I found in the 50 cent box in one guy's booth. All of these fit the groups of players I like to collect.



A 1966 Topps Felipe Alou in the 50 cent box. It looks like someone got hungry and nibbled on the corner.



A 1974 Topps Cito Gaston from his stint with the immortal Washington National League team. This was in the same guy's dollar box.



A 1961 Post Billy Martin. I got this for tree fiddy at another guy's booth. Nice, huh?

1 comment:

dayf said...

Gotta love oldies at the flea market.

Gnologgs is too cool a verification word not to share.